New version of subversion and apache2 not indicated?

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Tue Dec 23 10:14:37 PST 2008

I may just be confused.

I'm running from trunk.

I did my typical svn update / build

I get the following results from my check for new versions of things.
I expect to see subversion and apache2 (upgraded on a system running
1.7, not from trunk)

mac 17 # port outdated
No installed ports are outdated.
mac 18 # port info subversion
subversion @1.5.5 (devel)
Variants:    bash_completion, darwin_7, mac_os_x_server_mod_dav_svn,
mod_dav_svn, no_bdb, no_neon, tools, universal

Subversion is a version control system designed to be as similar to
cvs(1) as possible, while fixing many outstanding problems with
cvs(1).
Homepage:    http://subversion.tigris.org/

Build Dependencies:   bzip2
Library Dependencies: expat, neon, apr, apr-util, db46, gettext,
libiconv, serf, cyrus-sasl2
Platforms:            darwin
Maintainers:          dluke at geeklair.net
mac 19 # port installed | grep subversion
   subversion @1.5.4_0+bash_completion+mod_dav_svn+no_bdb+tools (active)

So, shouldn't I have a needed upgrade to subversion?

Same for apache2?

mac 20 # port installed | grep apache2
   apache2 @2.2.10_0+darwin_9 (active)
   php5 @5.2.8_0+apache2+macosx+mysql5+pear (active)
mac 21 # port info apache2
apache2 @2.2.11 (www)
Variants:    darwin, darwin_7, darwin_9, eventmpm, no_startupitem,
openbsd, openldap, preforkmpm, universal, workermpm

Apache is an HTTP server designed as a plug-in replacement for the
NCSA server version 1.3 (or 1.4). It fixes numerous bugs in the
NCSA server and includes many frequently requested new features, and
has an API which allows it to be extended to meet users' needs
more easily.
Homepage:    http://httpd.apache.org/

Build Dependencies:   bzip2
Library Dependencies: apr, apr-util, expat, openssl, pcre
Platforms:            darwin, freebsd, openbsd
Maintainers:          imajes at macports.org

8)