New version of subversion and apache2 not indicated?

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Tue Dec 23 13:12:28 PST 2008

On 2008-12-23 , at 13:37 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> The only reason I can think of why the ports would not be shown as
> outdated is if your PortIndex was not up to date. Try "port sync"
> one more time. subversion and apache2 did show as outdated for me
> recently.

mac 3 # cd /opt/mports/trunk
mac 4 # svn update
svn: Failed to add directory 'dports/audio/mpeg4ip': an unversioned
directory of the same name already exists
mac 5 # ls dports/audio/mpeg4ip
work@
mac 6 # rm -r dports/audio/mpeg4ip
mac 7 # svn update
A    dports/audio/mpeg4ip

finish the build...

port outdated shows all of the missing updates.

That was the ticket - thanks!

8)