Fwd: [MacPorts] #17761: molden4.6 rev 11: checksum error

Jochen Küpper kuepper.jochen at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 27 05:27:44 PST 2008

> #17761: molden4.6 rev 11: checksum error
> +--------------------------------
> Reporter:  valerie.vallet@…               |       Owner:  jochen@…
>     Type:  defect                         |      Status:  new
>
> Comment(by jmr@…):
>
> There was probably a stealth update (contents of tarball changed
> without
> changing the version number in its name), molden seems to do that a
> lot.

true... fixing it right now

However, it is important that the tar-ball is always downloaded from
the original site (see Portfile for details).
Nevertheless, port checks for macports mirrors:

DEBUG: ftp.cmbi.ru.nl ping time is 225.490
DEBUG: distfiles.macports.org ping time is 310.530
DEBUG: trd.no.distfiles.macports.org ping time is 239.436

How can I make sure, in the Portfile, that the mirrors are never used?

Greetings,
Jochen
         Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll