Anyone have dcraw 8.81 installed?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Feb 2 04:48:26 PST 2008

Does anybody have the dcraw 8.81 port installed? If so, please email
me; I would like to get the distfile from you.

The distfile currently available from the dcraw web site does not
match the one with which the portfile was made; see:

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/13941

I would like to compare the current distfile with the old one, to
make sure the differences are ok, as per reason 2 here:

http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/wiki/
FAQ#IgetError:checksummd5sha1rmd160mismatchforport.WhatcanIdoaboutit

But I can't find the old distfile available for download anywhere,
hence I need to ask you.