Executing scripts during configure

Michael Franz mvfranz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:40:31 PST 2008

> Add a pre-configure phase which finds those files and generates the
> string/path that you want to pass to configure, put it in a portfile-
> local variable and then add it to your configure args by using that
> variable.

Any hints on how to do this?  I have not found many examples.  The one that
I did find uses perl.

These don't cause a problem, but doesn't work.  libgcj is not defined when
configure executes.

set libgcj [ open find ${prefix}/share/java -name "libgcj-4\.2*.jar"]
set libgcj system find ${prefix}/share/java -name "libgcj-4\.2*.jar"