gnucash won't build with guile16 and won't run with guile (1.8)

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 7 08:25:34 PST 2008

I have it running on a PowerBook G4 with 10.4.11.  I don't have much
installed but Gnucash and Gimp.  I haven't been replying, because I
had to ask for help to get one or the other to install, but don't
remember what I actually had to do. Gnucash is out of date so there
is a bug you may run into (splash screen and dialog box can't co-
exist so it will hang - start from the command line with the nofile
option to get around it).  The maintainer has said he doesn't use it
any more and therefore disinterest in upgrading the port.

Lenore Horner