Python25: wrong sys.path for pythonw2.5

Bas den Hond lists at butdifferent.com
Sat Feb 9 09:24:14 PST 2008

Thanks for your explanation.
This clears it up, but of course it begs the question: why does
python25 not come with a pythonw2.5 command? How could I possibly use
the py25-wxpython module without it?
Is this a MacPort problem of does it just come with Python25?

Best regards,

Bas

Op 9 feb 2008, om 09:41 heeft Guido Soranzio het volgende geschreven: