Unix Newbie

John Korchok jkorchok at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:14:30 PST 2008

For anyone learning Unix on Mac, I recommend "A Practical Guide to Unix for
Mac OS X Users" by Mark G. Sobell and Peter Seebach (Prentice Hall). It got
me through many perplexing questions. A good companion that illuminates from
the opposite perspective is "Mac OS X Tiger for Unix Geeks" (a Leopard
edition is not yet available) by Brian Jepson and Ernest Rothman (O'Reilly).

John Korchok