ImageMagick checksun error

Jay Chandler lists at sequestered.net
Tue Feb 19 00:15:23 PST 2008

William Davis wrote:

> On Feb 19, 2008, at 2:53 AM, William Davis wrote:

>>> I'm going to guess you're plugged into a Linksys WRT54G-- am I right?
>>>
>>> --  Jay Chandler / KB1JWQ
>>> Living Legend / Systems Exorcist
>>> Today's Excuse: because of network lag due to too many people
>>> playing deathmatch
>>>

>> Built-in 10-base-100 ethernet connected to Telco DSL. Note that other
>> ports are downloading correctly.  Can you exorcise this deamon? ;)
>

> add  to that : via a Webtel Versalink gateway

Curious.

Once upon a time there was a data corruption error within certain
versions of Linksys firmware.  Is there anything resembling a firmware
upgrade for your gateway that might help rule that possibility out?

Failing that, can you take the machine to another connection and see if
the problem still exists?