Using Leopard's ruby with Macports' ruby libraries

Moses moses at moseshohman.com
Sat Feb 23 12:44:08 PST 2008

Hi Douglas

I have done this with a custom Portfile and a modified version of the Joyent
DTrace Ruby patch (to make it compatible with Apple's DTrace
implementation). See:

http://www.moseshohman.com/blog/2008/02/21/macports-ruby-now-with-dtrace/

and

http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubyport-dtrace

I would be happy to help roll this back into the official MacPorts port if
desired.

Moses