try to install mysql5 + php5 + apache2

Jean-Luc BERTé jean-luc.berte at laposte.net
Sun Feb 24 17:24:53 PST 2008

Le 24 févr. 08 à 21:12, Mark Hattam a écrit :

> At 01:30 +0800 25/2/08, Takashi Yoshida wrote:

>>> i have follow all your directives and
>>>
>>> ALL THE COMPILATION IS SUCCESSFULL !!!
>>> I HAVE INSTALL A APACHE2 PHP5 MYSQL5 ON MY MAC !!!
>>>
>>> ***GREAT THANKS***
>>>
>>> last little question please :
>>>
>>> i start my apache2 server and i replace a index.html in htdocs :
>>>
>>> index.html
>>> <form action="test.php" method="post">
>>> <input type="submit" value="OK">
>>> </form>
>>>
>>> and "test.php" program :
>>>
>>> <?php
>>>     phpinfo();
>>> ?>
>>>
>>> i have my OK button in localhost but the php program doesn't work.
>>> How can i start PHP5 and MySQL5 please ?
>>>

>> To start MySQL5, run:
>>
>>> In order to setup the database, you might want to run
>>>
>>> sudo -u mysql mysql_install_db5
>>>
>>> if this is a new install
>>>
>>> A startup item has been generated that will aid in
>>> starting mysql5 with launchd. It is disabled
>>> by default. Execute the following command to start it,
>>> and to cause it to launch at startup:
>>>
>>> sudo launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/
>>> org.macports.mysql5.plist
>>>

>> To enable PHP5, run:
>>
>>> If this is your first install, you might want
>>> cd /opt/local/apache2/modules
>>> /opt/local/apache2/bin/apxs -a -e -n "php5" libphp5.so
>>>
>>> * copy  /opt/local/etc/php.ini-dist to  /opt/local/etc/php.ini
>>>

>> These message should have appeared during your installation of
>> MySQL5 and PHP5.
>> Perhaps you missed them during the installation.
>>
>> --
>> Takashi Yoshida
>

> The problem is that if you do miss these messages, then you can't
> easily resurrect them other than installing the whole lot again.
> And sometimes you seem to need to run the same MySQL launch command
> after updating MySQL and other times not.
>
> Mark

No i am not miss theses messages during installation, exept "* copy  /
opt/local/etc/php.ini-dist to  /opt/local/etc/php.ini"  i don't
unsdersatnd it and i tried to rename pkp.ini-dist to php.ini.
After i litterally copy :
$ * copy  /opt/local/etc/php.ini-dist to  /opt/local/etc/php.ini
but its fails
what is the problem ?