ImageMagick - convert just a wrapper

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Feb 26 16:02:56 PST 2008

On Feb 25, 2008, at 10:49, Michael Hernandez wrote:

> ImageMagick builds and appears to install fine, but when I try to run
> convert I get this:
>
> /opt/local/bin/convert: error: `/opt/local/bin/.libs/convert' does not
> exist
> This script is just a wrapper for convert.
> See the libtool documentation for more information.
>

> Anyone know how to fix this?

Please see:

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/14195

This was supposed to have been fixed in ImageMagick 6.3.8-5, so
please "sudo port selfupdate" and try again. Current version of
ImageMagick in MacPorts is 6.3.8-11. I'll update the port to 6.3.9-0
shortly. If you still see the problem with that version please report
a bug in our issue tracker.