gpgme variant for mutt-devel?

Christoph Ludwig ludwig at fh-worms.de
Wed Jan 2 00:18:28 PST 2008

Hi,

I have a request: I'd be grateful if support for mutt's gpgme crypto backend
was added to the port mutt-devel, at least as a variant. Unfortunately, I am
swamped so I do not have the time to come up with a portfile patch myself.

I'd like to take advantage of the bug fixes that went into mutt over the last
year, but right now I am stuck at 1.5.11. Since I need S/MIME support and I am
not satisfied with the S/MIME support provided by the "classic" crypto backend
that calls openssl's command line tools, I cannot switch to the mutt-devel
port.

Thanks

Christoph

--
FH Worms - University of Applied Sciences
Fachbereich Informatik / Telekommunikation