mozilla-dev fails to build

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Jan 5 11:59:56 PST 2008

On Jan 5, 2008, at 05:16, Daniel Oberhoff wrote:

> Ok, I rebuilt now,

Ok, good, that should ensure that you avoid some unexpected errors.

> and still get the same set of errors.

The errors you're seeing with the mozilla ports are, however,
probably expected. Like I said, they're old and not maintained, so
I'm not surprised they're broken. Apparently nobody else here has
been interested enough in these ports to get them working again. If
you're interested in these ports, you could see if you can figure out
why they fail, and fix them.