[MacPorts] #13829: sudo port -fvd install mldonkey

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Jan 5 11:54:42 PST 2008

I mean, port bugs should be assigned to the maintainer of the port.
See the ticketing guidelines:

http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets

Since the ticket was assigned to the generic macports-tickets address
when I found it, I assigned it to Paul, and added a note explaining
why I did that. I should have written "Assigned" instead of "Assign".