MacPorts 1.6 still supports OS X 10.3 Panther?

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Mon Jan 7 08:30:04 PST 2008

Well - we're getting closer, but something is still not right.

I am trying to install all of the ports that are on my production
server. Some work, some don't

house54 25 # sudo port -vd install analog
DEBUG: Found port in file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/www/analog
DEBUG: Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/www/analog
DEBUG: Found port in file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/archivers/zlib
DEBUG: Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/archivers/zlib
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: zlib
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for zlib
--->  Fetching analog
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for analog
--->  Extracting analog
--->  Applying patches to analog
--->  Configuring analog
--->  Building analog with target analog
--->  Staging analog into destroot
Error: Target org.macports.destroot returned: invalid command name "cd"

Any ideas?