qt3-mac

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Jan 7 12:55:43 PST 2008

On Jan 7, 2008, at 09:48, Leo Studer wrote:

> I want to install LyX on my MacBook Pro Leopard 10.5.1 and did as
> follows
>
> sudo port install LyX
>
> then by building the dependencies port wants to configure qt3-mac
> and fails.
>
> 	Error: The following dependencies failed to build: qt3-mac
> 	Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
>
> It seems that qt3-mac is not supported on Leopard.
>
> Does anyone have a work around?

You need to give us more of the error message. Why did qt3-mac fail
to build?

We already have one ticket about qt3-mac failing to build on Leopard:

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/13208

Is that what you're seeing? If so, then we know about it, and
hopefully the maintainer of qt3-mac will resolve it soon. If you're
seeing a different issue, then you should file a ticket on it.