New Scribus version out

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jan 8 14:42:23 PST 2008

On Jan 8, 2008, at 16:29, Thorsten Zörner wrote:

> over at the Scribus list, I heard that there is a new stable
> version of Scribus out, namely 1.3.3.10.
>
> How and when will I be able to get it on my MacPorts?
> What is the procedure like?

You should file an update request ticket in our issue tracker, if one
does not already exist. Even better would be if you would update the
portfile yourself, test it, make sure it works, then attach your
patch to the ticket.

Usually the port maintainer would notice that a new version is
available and test and update the port. However, the scribus port has
no maintainer. If you are interested in being its maintainer, let us
know.