Safari can't verify identity of the website "www.macosforge.com"

David L Ballenger dlb at davidlballenger.com
Tue Jan 8 17:53:25 PST 2008

When logging into MacPorts and being redirected to www.macosforge.com
I get the error in the subject line.  It says the certificate was
signed by an unknown certifying authority.  According to the
certificate details it was issued by opensource.apple.com.

I'm running Safari on a MacBook Pro running Mac OS X 10.5.1. I would
hope that this system would have the latest set of authority
certificates.

Is this a problem on my system?  Is opensource.apple.com not the
correct certifying authority or should I just tell Safari to accept
certificates issued  by opensource.apple.com?

Thanks -David