Upgrade of imap-uw @2004g_0+darwin_7 fails

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Jan 11 12:44:16 PST 2008

On Jan 11, 2008, at 09:06, Chris Janton wrote:

> On 2008-01-11 , at 07:39 , Chris Janton wrote:
>
>> Today's port sync offered that imap-uw was in need of an upgrade.
>>
>> This was the result on my 10.3.9 server.
>
> Note: imap-uw installs cleanly on my 10.4.11 system (Intel)
>
> mac 2 # sudo port install imap-uw
> Warning: No mirror sites on file for class opendarwin
> --->  Fetching imap-uw
> --->  Attempting to fetch imap-2007.tar.Z from ftp://
> ftp.cac.washington.edu/imap/
> --->  Verifying checksum(s) for imap-uw
> --->  Extracting imap-uw
> --->  Configuring imap-uw
> --->  Building imap-uw with target oxp
> --->  Staging imap-uw into destroot
> --->  Installing imap-uw 2007_0
> --->  Activating imap-uw 2007_0
> --->  Cleaning imap-uw

The port contains patches specific to Mac OS X 10.3.x. Those probably
didn't get updated during the update to version 2007. You should file
a ticket about this bug. If you can figure out whether the 10.3-
specific patches are still needed, and if so how they need to be
modified, that will make it easier to resolve this problem.