Eclipse ecj

Michael Franz mvfranz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 11:15:55 PST 2008

> Maybe you want to use
>
>        extract.mkdir yes
>
> This option was added in MacPorts 1.6.0.
>
> http://guide.macports.org/#reference.phases.extract
>
> This worked great.
I have made progress on this.  I found older versions, which is important,
and been able to compile - mostly.

The older versions are important since the 3.3.1.1 requires Java 6 to
compile (Java 6 API being used).  Kaffe and Tiger do not have Java 6 support
also.  Although Kaffe is a dependency, I don't think it is actually being
used to compile (not that I care).

Since the version that I can get to compile does not have a build.xml file,
how do I create a patch file for a missing file?  I can patch an existing
file, but how do I add a missing file?  diff -u just tells me the file is
missing.

Michael