g++-mp-4.1 missing after installing gcc41

Hui Li huil at Princeton.EDU
Sat Jan 19 11:40:24 PST 2008

I got some strange memory violation while running the test suite of MTL4 on
my Intel mac, using either Apple GCC4.0 or g++-mp-4.2 (but none of the
problems appear for g++-4.x on a debian x86_64 system, or if g++-mp-4.3 is
used on the mac). So I wanted to see if the same problems occur for g++-
mp-4.1... now I know they do, unfortunately.

Markus: thanks a lot, gcc41 installs fine now.
Hui