gnumeric build issues again

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 08:38:15 PST 2008

I'm going to guess that your ports installation is leftover from a
previous laptop? A PowerBook perhaps? What is happening is that port
is trying to build an Intel binary against PPC libraries. You are
going to have to reinstall Macports from scratch. See the "Building in
a jail?" thread for more information.