[macports] Building in a jail?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 08:40:53 PST 2008

Just a note. I had to move the old /opt/local to my desktop (or
really, anywhere other than /opt/). For some reason ld tried to use
libXm from /opt/local.ppc/ when building TeXmacs. Once I moved the
local.ppc directory out of /opt/ and did a `port clean texmacs` I was
able to successfully install the port.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/