New Trac & Subversion downtime

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Sat Jan 26 16:36:50 PST 2008

	Our energetic sysadmins are working hard to improve our Mac OS Forge
experience by yet again boosting server performance. For this reason
there will be a scheduled 30 minutes downtime on Monday, January 28th,
8pm PST, so lets plan ahead our svn commits and ticket activity to
make room for that. Information will be posted in the #MacOSForge
channel of the Freenode IRC network, as usual.

	A big thank you to Mac OS Forge personnel for the hard work and
amazing support they've given us to keep us running so smoothly, much
appreciated!

	Regards,...

-jmpp