qt4-mac build fails in quicktimevideoplayer.cpp

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jul 1 17:04:24 PDT 2008

On Jul 1, 2008, at 18:06, Rainer Müller wrote:

> Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> On Jul 1, 2008, at 06:29, Rainer Müller wrote:
>>> This is definitely a bug in Qt4.
>>
>> qt4-mac @4.4.0_3+dbus+docs built with no problems for me on Mac OS X
>> 10.4.11 Intel with Xcode 2.5.
>
> I assume you were using trunk to build that? Maybe it could have
> something to do with the changes to MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_VERSION
> (-macosx-version-min) in trunk?
> Just a guess.

Yes I am using trunk. That's a good guess about the
MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET.

Olivier, to test this, could you please add these lines to the end of
the qt4-mac portfile and see if it fixes the problem for you?

platform darwin 7 {
     configure.env-append    MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.3
     build.env-append        MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.3
}

platform darwin 8 {
     configure.env-append    MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4
     build.env-append        MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4
}