Is gimp-app broken or am I un-lucky?

Scott C. Kennedy sck at nogas.org
Thu Jul 10 10:20:19 PDT 2008

Thanks for the feedback.

I looked into this more, and the problem wasn't in /Library/Caches, but in
/var/folders... I moved the contents out of the way, since they appeared
to all be cached copies of things, and then the compile worked.

This may have been a left over from the upgrade from beta6 to beta7 of the
iPhone SDK.

Thanks!

Scott