A rather unique issue

Mr. Bond myotheralterhypercube at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 22:20:46 PDT 2008

There are several applications that I wish to use that are only really
available through macports. However, when I try to install it, the installer
responds that the install is successful, yet no files are actually written
to the disk. When I attempted this from the command line in verbose mode, I
received not a single error, yet no files were written. This macbook pro is
basically new, I've only had it about a week, it's intell and lepoard, and
the only things I have installed are adium, firefox, and deeper. Any
Suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

       ----Mike