gd

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Jul 20 15:47:00 PDT 2008

On Jul 20, 2008, at 14:07, Götz Hagmann wrote:

> I have problem on darwin ports i have installed two ports who needs
> gd. Unfortunaly I can not deinstall gd because it is not more on my
> computer, is there somebody who can hep me. And if I can not
> deinstall gd I can not deinstall my to antother ports.

I don't quite understand the problem... Could you show us exactly
what "port" commands you're running, and what their output is? (Copy
and paste it directly from the Terminal into the email.)

What ports are installed? (What is the output of "port installed"?)

What version of Mac OS X, Xcode and MacPorts do you have, and on what
model of Macintosh?