Error upgrading ffmpeg +x264

Andrew Cho bytestorm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 08:38:06 PDT 2008

This is because the new version of libx264 has a slightly updated API
that the newest FFMpeg uses.  I think, since port already has a version
of x264 installed, it doesn't worry about installing a new one first.
At the moment, I do not know how to make a port depend on a minimum
version of another port or if this is even possible.

-Andrew Cho