failed hellanzb

Trenskow kristian at trenskow.dk
Tue Jul 29 10:30:35 PDT 2008

I solved this by creating a nasty little hack, that did the trick. The reason
it fails, is that the internal variable set to determine the gcc location is
somehow not set, and therefore it tries to execute the first parameter as if
it was an executable file. To me it is a problem with a handful of the
python packages.

All I did was I created a file in /opt/local/bin, named it
-fno-strict-aliasing, and added the following:

#!/bin/bash

gcc -fno-strict-aliasing $@

saved and "chmod +x" it. Thereby there is actually a file with the name of
the first parameter that can be executed, and thereby running gcc with the
correct parameters.

(This of course assumes that you have /opt/local/bin in you path.

Hope it works

Trenskow