extract the 2nd

Martin Krischik krischik at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 29 11:46:05 PDT 2008

Hi

I thought I could solve the bzip problem by myself - but I guess I was
mistaken:

--------------------------
DEBUG: Found port in file:////Developer/work/gnuada/OSX/ports//news/leafnode
DEBUG: Changing to port directory: /Developer/work/gnuada/OSX/ports/
news/leafnode
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port leafnode.
DEBUG: Requested variant i386 is not provided by port leafnode.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port leafnode.
Portfile changed since last build; discarding previous state.
DEBUG: Executing org.macports.main (leafnode)
--->  Fetching leafnode
DEBUG: Executing org.macports.fetch (leafnode)
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for leafnode
DEBUG: Executing org.macports.checksum (leafnode)
--->  Checksumming leafnode-1.11.6.tar.bz2
DEBUG: Correct (md5) checksum for leafnode-1.11.6.tar.bz2
--->  Extracting leafnode
DEBUG: Executing org.macports.extract (leafnode)
Error: Target org.macports.extract returned: invalid command name "/
usr/bin/bzip2"
Warning: the following items did not execute (for leafnode):
org.macports.activate org.macports.extract org.macports.patch
org.macports.configure org.macports.build org.macports.destroot
org.macports.install
--------------------------

Now, usr/bin/bzip2 is of course an existing executable. So why is it
not executed?

I have attached the portfile. It's in experimental stage of course -
some string-literals need to replaced with variables - which I will do
once the thing works.

And please don't RTFM me - because I did RTFM - at least the one I
found. Of corse if there in another manual I did not find I am all in
for it.

Regards

Martin