extract the 2nd

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jul 29 18:31:12 PDT 2008

On Jul 29, 2008, at 13:46, Martin Krischik wrote:

> I thought I could solve the bzip problem by myself - but I guess I
> was mistaken:
>
> --------------------------
> DEBUG: Found port in file:////Developer/work/gnuada/OSX/ports//news/
> leafnode
> DEBUG: Changing to port directory: /Developer/work/gnuada/OSX/ports/
> news/leafnode
> DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port leafnode.
> DEBUG: Requested variant i386 is not provided by port leafnode.
> DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port leafnode.
> Portfile changed since last build; discarding previous state.
> DEBUG: Executing org.macports.main (leafnode)
> --->  Fetching leafnode
> DEBUG: Executing org.macports.fetch (leafnode)
> --->  Verifying checksum(s) for leafnode
> DEBUG: Executing org.macports.checksum (leafnode)
> --->  Checksumming leafnode-1.11.6.tar.bz2
> DEBUG: Correct (md5) checksum for leafnode-1.11.6.tar.bz2
> --->  Extracting leafnode
> DEBUG: Executing org.macports.extract (leafnode)
> Error: Target org.macports.extract returned: invalid command name "/
> usr/bin/bzip2"
> Warning: the following items did not execute (for leafnode):
> org.macports.activate org.macports.extract org.macports.patch
> org.macports.configure org.macports.build org.macports.destroot
> org.macports.install
> --------------------------
>
> Now, usr/bin/bzip2 is of course an existing executable. So why is
> it not executed?
>
> I have attached the portfile. It's in experimental stage of course
> - some string-literals need to replaced with variables - which I
> will do once the thing works.
>
> And please don't RTFM me - because I did RTFM - at least the one I
> found. Of corse if there in another manual I did not find I am all
> in for it.

Remove these lines:

distfiles		    leafnode-1.11.6.tar.bz2

extract {
cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/
_Developer_work_gnuada_OSX_ports_news_leafnode/work"
/usr/bin/bzip2 -decompress --stdout /opt/local/var/macports/distfiles/
leafnode/leafnode-1.11.6.tar.bz2 | /usr/bin/gnutar --no-same-owner -xf -
}

Add this line:

use_bzip2 yes