encfs 1.4.2 fails to configure

Sonikbuddha - sonikbuddha at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 22:11:41 PDT 2008

I haven't touched this in a while in hopes that developers would be able to resolve this issue before it became an issue but I'm beginning to hurt missing my encoded files.  The ticket lists the problem as being directly related to the version of boost and rolling back a version would resolve the issue.  How exactly is that achieved?  I see neither a means of selecting package versions from the command line or locations for manual downloads, if necessary.

Thanks

~c