New Howto

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Thu Jun 5 12:22:15 PDT 2008

On Jun 5, 2008, at 8:42 AM, Lorin Rivers wrote:

> Awesome! I did not even know about these How To's.
>
> You know, it's actually kind of hard to find them, if you don't know
> about where they are in the first place. I think they deserve more
> prominence. There should be a link from the documentation area of
> the main MacPorts site to the HowTo's.

I'm still of the opinion that we should install mediawiki on the site
and turn these "howtos" into full-blown, collaboratively maintained
reference pages worthy of wikipedia (but, unlike wikipedia, also free
to be relevant only in the context of projects hosted at macosforge).
What do other folks think?

- Jordan