JHymn distfiles (was: Re: ThisApp?)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jun 10 14:30:05 PDT 2008

On Jun 10, 2008, at 15:59, Mack Johnson wrote:

> This port is no longer?
> --->  Attempting to fetch JHymn_0_9_2_source.zip from http://
> www.hymn-project.org/download/
> --->  Attempting to fetch JHymn_0_9_2_source.zip from http://
> svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/JHymn
> --->  Attempting to fetch JHymn_0_9_2_source.zip from http://
> svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/general/
> --->  Attempting to fetch JHymn_0_9_2_source.zip from http://
> svn.macports.org/repository/macports/downloads/JHymn
> Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: fetch failed

The developer apparently received a cease and desist order in
February 2008 and had to remove the files.

http://www.hymn-project.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1314

We don't seem to have the files on our mirror either.

http://distfiles.macports.org/JHymn/

The forum topic above seems to list some alternatives.

Maybe we should remove the JHymn port.