ushare startup issues

Chris Pickel sfiera at macports.org
Mon Jun 23 19:54:08 PDT 2008

I'm the maintainer of ushare, but it's been a long time since I've
looked at the port (since it didn't quite work with my 360), and I
also don't currently have access to the computer I installed in on.

What I can tell you right now is that I have in the past successfully
run ushare, listening on ethernet, and that I might be able to post a
working ushare.conf tomorrow.

If you're willing to try other things, there's also a port for
mediatomb, another UPnP server, in the tree (I don't know if it
supports the device you want).