Installing py25-matplotlib fails

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu Mar 6 04:11:02 PST 2008

    Adam> I've seen this before, although no idea what causes it. Chances
    Adam> are if you try installing again, it'll work.

I'm skeptical.  I reinstalled from scratch a couple of weeks ago because of
build problems.  I'm only now getting back to the point where I have a
useful set of ports installed.

If I decide to reinstall, is there some way I can record what ports I
currently have installed then, after the basic install, reinstall those
ports with one command?

Failing that, is there some way I can debug this problem?  On my G4/10.4
system I installed py25-matplotlib with no problem.  I'm suspicious that
there's some Leopard/MacPorts thing going on here.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/