gtkam - How to request a port?

jayseye bcsi at myrealbox.com
Mon Mar 10 00:31:31 PDT 2008

I'd like to request that the gtkam program be ported to MacPorts:

  http://www.gphoto.org/proj/gtkam/

This is a GTK-based, GUI front-end to libgphoto2 and gphoto2, both of which I've successfully installed under Leopard, using DarwinPorts. I later found that these packages are both available in MacPorts.

These programs allow using a wide variety of digital cameras which are otherwise unsupported.

Download of gtkam 0.1.14 is available from:

Is this list the proper venue for the request?

Thanks!