Kismet on OSX 10.5.1 Leopard

Eric Cronin ecronin at macports.org
Mon Mar 17 13:16:12 PDT 2008

As you noticed in the Kismet notes this is a known issue...  Bumping
Kismet to a macports hosted svn snapshot is on my todo list (Mike says
an official one or release isn't in the works until a number of other
bugs get sorted out), but I've been hoping pcap would do an update
also.  Since pcap is a dependency for a number of things I'm a little
less excited about making that track cvs...

Thanks,
Eric