how to delete deactivated ports

Charlse Darwin macports.users at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 03:32:05 PDT 2008

I have a shell script that I run when I go to bed called good-night
and part of it that pertains to Macports goes like this:

#!/opt/local/bin/bash

cd "~/base/" && /opt/local/bin/svn update && PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/
bin:/usr/sbin ./configure --enable-readline && /usr/bin/make && /opt/
local/bin/sudo /usr/bin/make install && /usr/bin/make clean && /opt/
local/bin/port -v selfupdate && /opt/local/bin/port -fvdRnu upgrade
outdated && /opt/local/bin/port -fvdR clean --all installed && /opt/
local/bin/port -fvdR uninstall inactive && /opt/local/bin/port -fvdR
clean --all uninstalled

Your thoughts please.

Regards,