gnuplot not plotting

Alejandro Aragon alejandro.aragon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:10:52 PDT 2008

Well, gnuplot depends on aquaterm, but for some reason I don't have it
in the system (I don't know why, I usually use the clean after I build
the application). This is what it gives me when I try to install it:

garyw:~ aaragon$ sudo port install aquaterm
--->  Activating aquaterm 1.0.1_0
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /Library/
Frameworks/AquaTerm.framework/AquaTerm already exists and does not
belong to a registered port.  Unable to activate port aquaterm.

What does it mean?