mysql5admin

Thomas Condon tomc at sounddsl.com
Wed Mar 26 06:08:14 PDT 2008

Folks,

I'm having a few difficulties with a new installation of Navicat playing
nicely with my MySQL5 MacPorts installation.  One of the recommended
actions from the Navicat site is a command called "mysqladmin", which I
can't find anywhere (I've also tried "mysql5admin").  Is this an old
instruction that has been deprecated and dropped?  Or is this part of
another package I need to install?  Or are they just way out in left
field over at the Navicat site?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

In A Chord,

Tom Condon
Bass, Agate Passage Quartet
Bass & Proud Member, Kitsap Chordsmen
Dir. Music Education, Evergreen District, BHS