Building on Intel, running on G4

Alakazam alakazam at melix.net
Sat May 17 14:12:16 PDT 2008

Hi !

On 17 mai 08, at 23:09, Rainer Müller wrote:

> Alakazam wrote:
>> The question of MacPorts still being universal after a selfupdate
>> is  indicated as being open.
> No, MacPorts is not being build universal on selfupdate.

Even if the +universal variant is added to all ports in variants.conf
(I can imagine this is completely unrelated) ?

Then transferring MacPorts from one machine to another is going to be
a bit more complex than simply transferring /opt/local ?

Any suggestions on how to do this properly so that "port list
installed", which might be useful on the secondary mac, still works
correctly ?

Regards,
--
Alakazam <alakazam at melix.net>