coq build fails

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue May 20 01:43:42 PDT 2008

On May 18, 2008, at 17:20, Dimitri Hendriks wrote:

> Indeed, I do not have this file gramlib.a.
> I reinstalled campl5, but this does not
> bring gramlib.a ! See output below.
>
> I am on a Mac 10.4.11, PPC. I have Xcode version 2.5
> and macports 1.600.

Then I'm not sure what's wrong. You should file a ticket in the issue
tracker and be sure to Cc the maintainer of campl5. You should
probably rebuild campl5 one more time with the debug flag, and attach
the entire output to the ticket as a file. That could help the
maintainer of campl5 figure out why it's not installing gramlib.a.

So, do:

sudo port -ncufd upgrade campl5 > campl5.debug.txt 2>&1

And then attach campl5.debug.txt to your new ticket.