ncursesw doesn't like to (re)activate

Tabitha McNerney tabithamc at gmail.com
Sat May 24 04:11:49 PDT 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 11:09 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org>
wrote:

> On May 18, 2008, at 07:13, Joshua Root wrote:
>
>  Le 18 mai 08 à 07:05, Tabitha McNerney a écrit :
>>>
>>>  Hi Anthony, it says:

>>> I don't know what happened. Try to manually erase the file and
>>> activate again ncursesw.
>>>

>> Tabitha, are you perhaps using a case-sensitive filesystem?
>>

> She said she's using an Xserve, which does make a case-sensitive filesystem
> more likely...

Yes, I'm sorry I forgot to mention that. Indeed, I'm using HFSX+ for the
file system (which most definitely is case sensitive).

I was able to erase the files that nox suggested and that worked. However a
"port uninstall ncursesw" should really do this but it does not (after a
port ncursesw uninstall, those files are left behind as remnants on the
filesystem).

Thanks,

T.M.