Trouble upgrading gnucash 2.2.4 to 2.2.5

Triston Whetten tw.lbean at gmail.com
Sat May 24 20:12:20 PDT 2008

Patching the source file worked for me too.

I did notice that if you just remove the contents of the file that
was patched (leaving a 0 byte file) instead of declaring it static,
that it compiles just fine.  Couldn't test if it ran fine since
something else got the macports system into really hosed state. :(

Thanks,
Triston.