Apple did it again!

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Thu May 29 17:24:41 PDT 2008

On 29May2008 19:53, John Korchok <jkorchok at hotmail.com> wrote:
| Once again, the latest security patch 2008-003 for Tiger broke our Apache 2
| installation by replacing apachectl. Earlier posts on this topic are
| repeated below for any new listers:

What, you mean Apple, the vendor, had the _gall_ to do stuff in the vendor
filesystem space? How rude!

Yes, I feel your pain - I have a similar issue on another platform with
another vendor. But it's not the vendor's fault, nor their problem.
You and I have hacked in the vendor's playground, and it's our problem
to make those hacks persist.
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

California is proud to be the home of the freeway.      - Ronald Reagan