Cleaning Ports and Apache 2.2.8 installation

Caspar Florian Ebeling florian.ebeling at gmail.com
Sat May 31 01:06:45 PDT 2008

>> sudo rm -r /opt/local

since you are daring enough to run such a command, maybe
you want to install the trunk version anyway.

Here is who to do it:

http://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/RunningTrunk

> If it was '-NDEBUG: No such file or directory' then you're running
> into the tcl environment problem with 10.5; see the second entry at
>
> <http://trac.macports.org/wiki/LeopardProblems>
>
> I'm guessing you installed MacPorts 1.6.0 if you say from a binary
> package.  A workaround exists on trunk, but hasn't made it into any
> "official" MP version.

So you would get what Bryan refers to here. I had these problems as well
and runs trunk quite happily.

Florian

--
Florian Ebeling