Symlinking Emacs.app to the $PATH

Tim Visher tim.visher at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 05:36:30 PST 2008

I had no idea such __passion__ would erupt over this simple little query. :)

Luckily, I hardly ever pass anything but `-fs` to Emacs so I don't
have to worry about most of what you guys are all arguing about.
However, I don't think we've come anywhere close to a resolution.  It
will be interesting to hear what the 'right answer' ends up being.